HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:732 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
IndusInd Bank - Head - Service Delivery (10-12 yrs)
Overall Job Description:
- Retention Management - Foreclosures/Retention; Book control
- Customer Service - Inbound Emails/Calls Management
- Managing and resolving customer escalations, to build relationships and resolve issues as they arise during the on-boarding and delivery processes.
- Service Requests of Customer Loan Account related - swap of Docs/ Cheques/ ENach/SOA etc
- Business On boarding - On boarding Experience management; Cross Sell management
- Reports & Dash Boards on Book drain & Customer service
- Continuously review services provided by Bank to ensure that customers receive services efficiently.
Desired Behavioral / Functional Traits:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of of various aspects of Service Delivery in Banking sector
- Prior experience in retail domain of Banking/ BFSI is a must
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams. Past experience in handling top management/ Departmental Heads is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Attention to detail