HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:539 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
IndusInd Bank - Head - Risk Analytics - Unsecured Lending Products (10-12 yrs)
Role requirements and responsibilities :
- Manages the ongoing data and reporting requirements for the Unsecured risk function
- Lead a team of risk analysts involved in data mining, model development, portfolio actions, MIS and report generation
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders outside the risk function to cater to specific data requirements
- Ability to develop Risk scorecards ranging from acquisition, behavior & collection scorecards, Loss Forecasting.
- Portfolio monitoring and portfolio analysis for the credit cards business with inputs on actions to be initiated basis trends
- Maintains inventory of all data and models developed and create a model governance policy
- Good understanding of Organization's Risk Operating Framework and overall Risk Appetite
- Understanding of Bureau data and leveraging same for risk segmentations with professional liaison
- A minimum of Master's degree in economics, statistics, operations research, mathematics, engineering, business, or related field with a strong quantitative emphasis
- 10+ years of total work experience
- Good knowledge of Python, SAS Macros, SAS E Miner, etc.
- Must have the ability to work effectively within a team and be flexible to work on multiple projects
- Self-starter, with demonstrable ability to work proactively and independently to drive results
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team Management Experience of at least 4 years.
- At least have 5+ years of core risk analytics expertise