IndusInd Bank - Head - Relationship Management - Pioneer Banking (10-15 yrs)
- Head Relationship Management in PIONEER is that of a Coach Cum Player.
- The incumbent is expected to run his own target and mentor a team.
- At Head RM Level, the candidate can lead a team of 3-4 Area Manager's who in turn manage a team 6-7 Wealth Managers/ Senior Wealth Manager's individually.
- The RM Head ideally would be managing a direct - indirect span on 25-30 team members.
Detailed Job Description
- The job involves, managing a set of clients that may be allocated from the bank's existing book of PIONEER clients.
- Primarily focused on acquiring New to Bank clients who would maintain a minimum Relationship Value of 30 Lacs+.
- Various aspects of the target includes distribution of Third Party Products, Lending Products, Structure NRI Deposits ( NRE deposits with Forward Covers), Trade & Forex products, Credit Cards etc.
- A major focus is on Demand & Time Liability Book Growth as well.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer wallet share and satisfaction leading to client retention and growth.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- The incumbent is expected to have a banking background, so that he / she has orientation towards Current & Savings Account build-up.
- Has previously managed a large Bank Fixed Deposit base, has an understanding of Investment & Insurance Products and preferably has been exposed to Retail Lending products as well.