Regional Resource Manager at IndusInd
Views:866 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
IndusInd Bank - Head - Credit & Strategy - Credit Cards Segment (15-20 yrs)
Department : Credit and Risk, Unsecured Assets
Reporting to : Head Risk - Unsecured Assets
Purpose of the role :
Responsible for managing credit policy, strategy, underwriting and portfolio analytics for the retail credit cards product
- Responsible for defining, managing, assessing and monitoring Credit policy for Credit Cards.
- Lead a senior team of credit analysts, underwriting head, portfolio analytics providing direction and strategic inputs enabling a robust policy and process platform for the credit function
- Manage a professional and productive partnership with the business in building a quality and profitable portfolio delivering on desired risk reward balance
- Draw up and implement acquisition strategies and programs towards building the cards base including active cross sell campaigns to existing customers and NTB segment
- Progressive customer credit lifecycle management by constantly reviewing portfolio trends and initiating interventions and exposure mitigating actions as appropriate
- Define robust process flows to implement the policies in underwriting and on extant loan origination systems, enabling seamless co-ordination & alignment with Sales, Services, Operations, Fraud Mgmt,. Product & Systems teams.
- Managing team productivity and track monthly application approval rates depending on the A-scores and application quality and channels.
- Portfolio and program monitoring, early warning analysis and relevant interventions basis performance trends observed. Build up receivables from good customer segments by devising strategies for portfolio actions like incremental loans and limits and tracking trends.
- Work closely with the analytics unit for Unsecured assets viz, Cards and PL, ensuring data warehousing, regular reporting, analysis and monitoring of portfolio and programs and reporting to senior management with strategic inputs.
- Partner with the Collections team and support collections actions with incisive client data, predictive score models for higher resolutions, efficiency and productivity. .
- Developing and implementation of various scoring models for acquisition, portfolio management and Collections tracking model performance with periodic recaliberations
- Partner business in multiple initiatives of customer acquisition through Digital channels to help increase efficiencies, reduce cost of acquisition and enhancing customer experience.
- Manage multiple pre-approved policies and base generation activity basis CASA relationship and bureau conduct to ensure higher card penetration to the internal customers.
- Manage bureau liaisons for various requirements, initiatives and tracking industry trends.
- Ensuring guidance and mentoring to the team to deliver defined objectives and take on larger responsibilities. Ensuring adherence to HR policies and manage work life balance.
- Ensuring required documentation and approval of all policies and processes and agreement with stakeholders. Meticulous compliance to internal policies and audit feedback.
Competencies and Experience
- Minimum experience of 15 years in Credit cards business with atleast 5 years in a credit leadership role
- Post graduate qualification / MBA / CA preferred.
- Knowledge and experience commensurate with this role. Must be able to demonstrate indepth product knowledge and expertise covering the gamut of various product metrics
- Practical and non-confrontational approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to produce and present effective presentations to senior management
- Strong data analytical skills
- Good communication skills