Recruitment Team at IndusInd Bank
Views:1524 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IndusInd Bank - Digital Product Manager - SME Sector (4-5 yrs)
- Responsible for new digital lending initiatives of the bank including new product launches, Digitization of current products/processes and roadmap design for SME products (LAP, Business Loans, Healthcare, Business Banking Group & LACR).
- Provide high quality solution and manage the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle, ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets business & technical requirements.
- Develop & build new strategic partnership with Banks, NBFC, Fintechs, Platforms, Payment gateways & merchant eco-system to collaborate & find synergies in domain of SME products.
- Responsible for conceptualizing & implementing the strategic plan to steer topline growth and bottom line delivery.
- Create synergies among the ecosystem of bank & segment market opportunities & implement use-cases across bank for both ETB and NTB customers.
- Perform competition benchmarking & share insights about current market happenings & trends, Taking initiatives for launching differentiated products as per market trends.
- Responsible for increasing the customer usage of Digital lending channels by running organic campaigns, affiliate programs, affiliate marketing, co-branded products strategy etc.
- Manage the existing relationship by exploring value addition for our bank & finding ways to better engage with existing partners for e.g. deeper partner engagement by regular interactions & finding synergies
- Responsible for product development, portfolio management and Analysis including end to end ownership of life cycle for unsecured products. Monitor pricing, revenue generation, new product development, budgetary expansion and long term business planning for SME products.
Preferred skill set
- Prior experience in Product Management or Digital lending / Portfolio management role for SME products. Functional knowledge of Lending in Corporate, BBG, LAP, BL, LACR etc. from sales or product side.
- Should be a thought leader in the organization brimming with innovative ideas to help various aspects of the business. Also think for cross border tie-ups and partnership for increasing revenue
- Sharp and innovative mind, and the ability to think independently and apply technology and digitization for banking use cases
- Ideal candidate should have 3+ year experience in Digital/Innovation vertical of banks.
- Education from Tier- 1 Institutes with 4-5 years of experience