Recruitment Team at IndusInd Bank
Views:1293 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IndusInd Bank - Digital Product Manager - Liabilities & Payments Domain (4-7 yrs)
- Responsible for digital acquisition & payment initiatives of the bank including new product launches, digitization of current products/processes and design roadmap for liabilities & payments products (Current Account, Saving Accounts, FD, Payments & wallet integration, Account receivables, payables management, IMPS, RTGS, NEFT UPI integrations & partnerships, merchant ecosystem).
- Provide high quality solution & manage the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle, ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets business, compliance & technical requirements.
- Develop & build new strategic partnership with Banks, NBFC, Fintechs, Platforms etc .Collaborate & find synergies in domain of Liabilities & Payments as well cross-sell of other banking products in the eco-system creating value and win-win for both.
- Create synergies among the ecosystem of bank & segment market opportunities & implement use-cases across bank for both ETB and NTB customers.
- Perform competition benchmarking & share insights about current market happenings & trends.
- Manage the existing relationship by exploring value addition for the bank & finding ways to better engage with existing partners for e.g. deeper partner engagement by regular interactions, finding synergies, business case, presentations etc.
- Responsible for product development, portfolio management, Analysis, GTM, including end to end ownership of life cycle for products. Monitor pricing, revenue generation, new product development, budgetary expansion and long term business planning.
Preferred skill set :
- Prior experience in Product Management in the areas of Liabilities & Payments or alliances/product/strategy in BFSI
- Deep understanding of banking products such as Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, FD, Wallets, Payments, Merchant ecosystem, lending etc.
- Sharp and innovative mind, and the ability to think independently and apply technology and digitization for banking use cases.
- Ideal candidate should have 4+ year experience in Digital/Innovation vertical of banks
- Education from Tier- 1 Institutes with 4-5 years of experience