HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:793 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
IndusInd Bank - Channel Head Virtual Relationship Manager (10-15 yrs)
This person shall be responsible to Set up, Lead, Drive & maintain the channel which shall be a virtual point of contact for existing & potential clients in order to service & cross the banking products including generation of fees through third party products. This personal shall be having the following key responsibilities:
- Setting up Virtual Relationship Management Channel from scratch which shall have presence in prominent locations across India.
- Hiring, Leading and managing a Team of Sales Managers, Program Manager and VRMs across all the locations of the channel.
- Setting up all the operations/aspects of Contact Centre/Dialler operations
- Lead, Coach & Mentor team regarding sales targets, service expectations, policies, procedures, products, and systems. Training and motivating the team for over achieving the assigned revenue targets and deepening customer relationship through best in class customer service and cross sell various products being offered by the Bank.
- Drive the business & ensuring the achievement of all productivity matrices - Operational (#Calls per agent, login hours, talk time, Base coverage, etc), Qualitative(Script adherence, TAT, quality of communication etc) & Business related(Balance sheet lift, Cross Sell, Number of Sales etc)
- Coordinating with various Central office teams like Product, BI, DSU, Strategy, Service,
SDG, IT etc to ensure smooth functioning of VRM channel
- Ensuring all Service requests/complaints are resolved within the given TAT.
- Ensure that all compliance procedures are strictly followed and satisfactory audits are achieved.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Candidate should preferably be a Post Graduate with over 10 years of experience in Banking/Financial Industry preferably in Outbound Contact Centre with following key skills:
- Should have excellent knowledge of liabilities products offered by the Bank and should have worked in a similar setup.
- Should possess Strong communication, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate, and develop employees so as to achieve the assigned targets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and high degree of accuracy.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently.
- Competence in use of innovative technology for effective customer management.