HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:7789 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
IndusInd Bank - Business Analyst/Project Manager - UPI (6-11 yrs)
1. To lead, execute, implement and deliver the new features/functionalities on of UPI on mobile applications
2. To drive the usage of UPI on mobile app across all platforms
3. To understand the requirement shared by product teams.
1. Have exposure on UPI payments
2. Should know updated features of UPI and especially on the process and product implementation of UPI related items.
3. Should have knowledge and worked on UPI use cases in banking industry
4. Knowledge of end to end digital channels with 360 degree approach while implementing the requirements
5. Understanding of Banking processes and end to end knowledge of banking inter-linked systems (core banking, CRM, LMS etc)
6. Reduction of redundant steps and increasing speed of execution on all online platforms.
7. Understand the business requirements in detail provided by business/products team
8. Should have done end to end detailed analysis of business requirement document
9. Sharp and innovative mind, and the ability to think independently and apply technology and digitization for banking use cases
10. Hands on solution architecting / product implementation / solution delivery preferred with Banks
11. Should lead the QA team and help them in writing test cases and test scenarios.
12. Should lead the QA team during UAT testing of the project.
13. Ideal candidate should have 5+ years- experience in Digital/Innovation vertical of banks.
14. Provide high quality solution and manage the delivery of projects through the complete lifecycle from Initiation through to operations. Ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets business & technical requirements
15. Orchestrate the work with IT and product to ensure deliveries and priorities are set and met.
16. Lead and support the Business units through the implementation phase
17. Should have worked on writing standard operating procedures for the project
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.