Associate Manager - Human Resources at IndusInd Bank
Views:1763 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
IndusInd Bank - Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
- Proven Project management skills with demonstrated results in driving small to medium scale projects and ability to handle multiple requirements simultaneously
- Starting from taking the Business requirements from Stakeholders, understanding the requirement, adding logical layers, co-ordinating with Data Engineering / IT teams, transforming logic into codes and final development of business solution through various reporting platforms- Excel Dashboard/ BI Tools -SQL, Oracle DB, and Power BI. This role will be combination of Reporting and Analysis.
- Responsible for end to end project management for process automation and reporting. Strong analytical skills who is able to work with complex processes and perform complex data manipulations and analysis. Able to work with large datasets and use data analytics tools to draw conclusions.
- Daily/ Weekly reports monitoring and publishing to senior management and operations group
- Responsible for developing product strategy, conduct portfolio analysis. Leverage analytics to drive insights to optimize business performance for corporate portfolio.
- Develop business insights by performing root cause analysis.
- Investigation and resolution on internal queries on the reports and work with stakeholders on enhancements
- Work closely with stakeholders on new reporting requirements, and with technology teams on changes to incorporate in reports
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong Communication skills
Skills and Qualifications:
Educational Qualification: - Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate / MBA / BE
Technical Skills: - SQL / Oracle DB / Power BI/ Microsoft Office
Preferred work experience requirement: 2-3 years of work experience of working in team in asset vertical of Banks/NBFCs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.