IndusInd Bank - Branch Manager (7-12 yrs)
Role Details :
- Responsible for managing all Branch activities with strong leadership skills and service orientation. Strong man management skills. Well versed with Branch operations/processes.
Overall Job Description :
- Fully responsible for Branch P & L - revenue & cost.
- Managing a Profit Centre - with profitability being the key result area through acquisition of net worth accounts, enhancing NII income, transaction fees, generating revenue from third party products and managing OPEX
- Compliance to all regulatory and auditory requirements
- Set up of branches from their nascent stages to increasing of the book size manifold
- Concentrated focus on all product lines and products offered by the bank
- Increasing the value proposition of the bank with high net worth clientele
- Implementing the best practices in the industry to enhance the customer base
- Customer Value chain made stronger and wider
- Increased the employee value proposition for the teams worked with
- Driving and achieving challenging targets set by the bank consistently
- Manage entire gamut of business in line with growing organizational needs
Essential requirement :
- Minimum 7 to 12 Years of overall experience with at least 3 - years of work experience in Branch Managerial Role in the Banking Industry.
Any specific requirements :
- AMFI Certified (Mandatory)
- IRDA certification (Desirable)
- Relevant work experience in the banking industry is preferred.
- Candidates from Small Payment Banks and Micro Finance Banks can also be evaluated