Recruitment Team at IndusInd Bank
Views:1967 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
IndusInd Bank - Banking Partner - Exclusive Relationship Manager (5-7 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION - Exclusive Relationship Manager
Grade Band Middle Management
Desired qualification Graduate/ Post Graduate / AMFI mandatory
Experience 5-7 years
Position Reporting to Head - Relationship
Relationship Management profile involving acquiring, growing and deepening Customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of Customers- financial, banking, investment and business needs and objectives.
Provide the face of the Bank to the highest net worth customers of the Bank.
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve - best in class- productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
Integration Management :
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.