Manager HR at Indus Valley Partners
Views:4206 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Indus Valley Partners - Specialist - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will drive IVP's Digital customer acquisition efforts by managing our digital strategy; launching and managing campaigns; optimizing our web assets; and using analytics to measure, refine, and optimize our online performance.
A background in B2B, preferably with Fintech experience and understanding are key. B2B lead generation experience, writing skills, and experience with marketing automation is preferred
Responsibilities for this position include defining inbound marketing strategy and content marketing plans, running inbound campaigns, researching and presenting ideas to grow our customer base. This role will be centered on developing and executing full-funnel digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and qualified leads.
- Content Marketing: Develop and execute digital marketing/sales and content distribution.
- Content Development: Produce and post digital content
- Drive short and long-term social media and CRM strategies
- Build and execute new audience growth strategies and engagement of existing audiences.
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong content generation background.
- MUST speak, read and write English fluently
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of digital marketing landscape including SEO, Adwords, display, social, etc.
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into campaign planning and execution
- 4+ years- experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred plus hands-on digital marketing experience in B2B
- Experience running reports and exporting data from Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
- Experience working with content management and Mail systems; especially Wordpress, Streak a Mailchimp
- An in-depth understanding of social media and Digital platforms
- Experience in social media content deployment, including copywriting/editing, image editing/optimizing and scheduling/optimizing posts for best performance.
- Solid experience in paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display) and Paid Social (LinkedIn)
- Help refine user personas and customer journey to identify areas for improved content and user experience across all digital properties
- Author, edit, and manage the development of digital content for the website with an emphasis on SEO and inbound marketing best practices via Wordpress
- Present strategy, initiatives, and digital campaign plans from concept to execution and tracking
- Collaborate with the Product team to leverage the product as a lead generation tool
- Creative, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills, capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment.
- Working knowledge and experience in Adobe and Microsoft Design suite a big plus
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail and solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning and execution