Manager HR at Indus Valley Partners
Views:3152 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Indus Valley Partners - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
- Involved in the hiring and recruitment process.
- Developing IVP university course material.
- Responsible for managing the projects.
- Providing guidance and support to the technology team.
- Requirement Gathering from clients
- Functional specifications documentation
- User Acceptance Testing
- Managing client relationships
- Support handover
- New opportunity creation
- Ability to model client requirements for solution development
- Solution development for automation or simplification of complex/cumbersome processes
- Good understanding of Hedge Fund Front/Middle/Back office processes.
- Strong knowledge of various systems in the Alternative Asset Management space.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong networking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make quick and informed decisions.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Ability to prioritize.
- Strong team management skills
- MBA Finance from a Top-tier B-School
- B. E. or B. Tech.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.