Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:835 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Indus OS - Manager - Legal (7-10 yrs)
- We are looking to hire an experienced Legal Manager who will be managing end-to-end legal matters for the organisation.
- Responsible for implementing key legal processes that relate to legal drafting, negotiations, and commercial settlement agreements, including a compliance framework.
- Instruct and assist external legal partners, where necessary for the successful resolution of the ongoing litigations and issues at various forums.
- Will focus on providing strategic and operational guidance to the business's senior leadership on all legal matters, aiding them in the management of litigation issues such as contract disputes and product liability.
- Render effective legal assistance in the preparation of legal opinions, studies, reports and correspondence, as required from time to time by various Heads of Departments.
- Ensure that there are efficient systems in place relating to compliance of high-impact policies such as anti-bribery and corruption, financial transaction compliance, and so forth.
- Oversee the delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish organizational goals, strategies and priorities.
- Effectively liaison and engage with the relevant statutory bodies and provide proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice to the business leadership on legal aspects of a variety of issues.
- Assist in compliance and corporate governance of entities in India and Singapore
- Knowledge of FEMA, GST and IT / Privacy law is a must.
- Experience in litigation is must have
Experience - Minimum 7 years, at least few years in a reputed law firm
Education - LLB / LLM (with CS preferable)