Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:1465 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Indus OS - Legal & Compliance Manager - LLB/CS (5-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Legal & Compliance Manager to add significant value to our business. This position will assist in ensuring that the company operates as per land of law, offer counsel on legal issues, create an effective guardian of the organization for the legal & compliance risk.
- Provide expert & strategic legal advice on various aspects of business to management;
- Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors.
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action, ability to anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business tech products & lead contract negotiation;
- Communications with relevant counter parties -external counsel, judiciaries;
- Conduct review of legal documents, standardize templates & lay out standard operating process.
- Manage IPR (Trademark application, filing opposition, others)
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Comply with the rules and regulations of the MCA / ACRA (Singapore) and monitor compliance of the organization with all applicable laws highlighting any deviations.
- Prepare and file necessary forms and returns such as filing of annual accounts, annual returns and other returns and forms with the MCA in India and with ACRA in Singapore
- Schedule Board meetings in a periodic manner, adhering to corporate governance stipulations and draft minutes of the meeting
- Ensure maintenance of all Board meetings related documentation, such as minutes of the meeting, as per statutory requirements
- FEMA & RBI compliance
- Communication with investors around compliance & legal issues.
- Qualification: LL. B & Company Secretary
- Minimum 5-9 years of post-qualification experience
- Have strong communication and influencing skills - Excellent oral and written skills in English, capable to draft legal documents;
- Committed, logical thinking and can work under pressure;
- Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, litigations, labour laws, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Well-versed in how business operate with financial acumen
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, Excellent judgement and analytical skills, good interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to see around the corner
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in dynamic start-up environment.
- All Paid Leaves