Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:166 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Indus OS - Campaign Manager - Programmatic (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Campaign Manager who will be responsible for running performance & brand campaigns on RTB & Programmatic Platforms. This person will liaise both with DSPs, and cross-functionally with sales, marketing, data, and product teams to ensure the success of programmatic monetization. You will have a deep understanding of programmatic advertising and revenue optimization.
Responsibilities will include :
- Drive and lead programmatic advertising data operations.
- Responsible for managing relationships with existing DSPs and ensuring optimized delivery of programmatic campaigns.
- Analyze SSP/DSP bid metrics (ad requests, auctions, failed bids, timeouts, invalid creatives) to identify contingency and work with partners towards resolution.
- Maintain alliances with demand sources to increase programmatic yield and selling opportunities Lead the monthly & quarterly forecasting and reporting cycle for demand partners/DSPs.
- Develop key variables and dashboards to visualize inventory monetization and allow smart judgments
- Collaborate with the team to convey needs for ingestion of new data sources and support the routine reporting of key analytical information.
- Maintain a solid understanding of ad platforms, data sources, and Digital Operations systems relying on these variable inputs to develop data-driven recommendations for improving yield or operational effectiveness.
- 3+ years of performance & brand advertising, or growth marketing, or analytics experience with at least 1-2 years in working with programmatic platforms
- Knowledge of data analytics and optimization products required. Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to use tools to create insights to improve our product. Entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Will be both a strong, influential cross-functional team leader
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
Preferred Qualifications & Experience :
- BA/BS Degree / Engineering or relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and develop meaningful insights