Senior Manager - HR at Indus Insights
Views:2048 Applications:684 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indus Insights - Manager/Specialist - Talent Acquisition (2-8 yrs)
Position : HR - Talent Acquisition Manager & Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location : Gurgaon
Role Overview and Responsibilities :
- Indus Insights is looking to fill the positions of - Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager" and "Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist- within the HR team. This is an exciting role focused on one of the most important priority for the company - our team growth! We, at Indus Insights, take pride in our people and our culture, and this has been a key differentiating factor for us over the years. The TA Manager would own this critical function for us, as we continue to grow by 50-100% year-over-year.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive Talent Acquisition Efforts (Lateral Channels) : Drive own channel hiring efforts (through channels such as LinkedIn, IIMJobs, etc), liaison & manage ongoing relationship with recruiting agencies, manage candidate pipeline across all channels, schedule interviews & coordinate with candidates & internal interviewers
- Drive Campus Hiring Efforts : Build & maintain relationships with top campuses (IITs, BITS, etc), negotiate interview dates, coordinate presentations, competitions, etc, arrange for company collateral / notices, etc, manage schedules for interviewers, run the show on interview day
- Candidate Brand Management : Ensure that we are seen as a top choice for analytics talent. This includes monitoring & managing reviews on online forums, updating website & other digital channels, developing ongoing engagement with top campuses, etc
1. 2-8 years of relevant work experience
2. Superior communication skills in English is a must (both verbal and written)
3. Candidates need to be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
About Indus Insights :
- Indus Insights is a leading Big Data and Advanced Analytics consulting firm, with clients across four continents. Clients of the firm are primarily in the banking, fintech, and digital verticals, and are typically among the top 3 players in their respective markets. The firm has been founded by senior business leaders from consulting & analytics domain, with ~20 years of experience in working in the US at blue chip firms such as Bain & Co, Capital One, and Citibank. Indus Insights has an all-star team, consisting of top notch data scientists hired exclusively from India's elite academic institutions. The company has been consistently growing at 50-100% annual growth rates. Indus Insights has offices in Gurgaon (Delhi NCR), Los Angeles, and Wilmington (Delaware, US).
- Indus Insights is VC funded, and includes global business leaders among its Advisory Board members and Angel Investors. More information on the firm can be found at www.indusinsights.com
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.