Senior Manager - HR at Indus Insights
Views:1936 Applications:541 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indus Insights - Manager - Data Science (1-7 yrs)
Position: Data Science Manager
Locations: Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore (Some travel required, approximately 2 weeks per quarter)
Job description :
Indus Insights is looking for top-notch professionals for leadership & supervisory roles in Data Sciences and Analytics consulting. We are growing rapidly and are actively hiring across Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore locations. This is a phenomenal opportunity to use Analytics & Machine Learning to address some of the most exciting problems in fintech, banking & digital sectors. These positions are front-end roles, wherein you will work directly with CEOs, CMOs, CROs, and Heads of P&L and will have complete ownership for one or more projects. You will work alongside and lead some of the sharpest minds of the country. You will work with clients to better understand opportunity areas, design sophisticated predictive models & machine learning algorithms, develop business strategies using these analytical models, and then present your findings to client leadership & get organizational alignment.
If you like the overlap of business, math, and technology, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is tailor made for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Lead analytical thought process and delivery on projects:
- Lead brainstorming sessions, create analytical plan, provide guidance to junior team members, identify value creation areas, evaluate predictive models & algorithms, pressure test approaches & outcomes, be responsible for quality control
2. Own client communication and project delivery:
- Front-end- the relationship with clients, craft the overall - story, make presentations to clients, liaise with client team members, ensure smooth delivery of projects, be the go to person for one/more projects
3. Drive growth of people and of the firm:
- Supervise the work of others, provide career mentorship to junior team members, be involved in hiring activities, lead internal R&D projects, identify internal innovation areas
Experience and skills:
[These positions require a minimum of 1 years of Core Analytics Experience. If your experience is less than that, please apply to our - Associate Tier- Openings]
1. Education: Graduate of one of the following colleges :
- Undergrad : IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Chennai, BHU), BITS Pilani, SRCC, St. Stephens, LSR, ISI
- Grad (MBA/PGDM etc) : Top business schools - IIMs (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow), ISB, XLRI
Also open to "Tier 2" engineering colleges or "Tier 2" business schools if rest of the profile is superlative
2. Tools & Skills:
- Expert Level at Database querying tools (such as SQL / SAS) and at MS-Excel
- Intermediate/Expert at developing predictive models (e.g. linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, etc)
3. Language: Expert in written and spoken English
About Indus Insights :
Indus Insights is a leading Big Data and Advanced Analytics consulting firm, headquartered in Gurgaon with satellite offices in Mumbai & Bangalore and clients across four continents. Clients of the firm are primarily in the banking, fintech, and digital verticals, and are typically among the top 3 players in their respective markets. The firm has been founded by senior business leaders from consulting & analytics domain, with ~20 years of experience in working in the US at blue chip firms such as Bain & Co, Capital One, and Citibank. Indus Insights has an all-star team, consisting of top notch data scientists hired exclusively from India's elite academic institutions. The company has been consistently growing at 50-100% annual growth rates. Indus Insights has offices in Gurgaon (Delhi NCR), Los Angeles, and Wilmington (Delaware, US).
Indus Insights is VC funded, and includes global business leaders among its Advisory Board members and Angel Investors. More information on the firm can be found at www.indusinsights.com
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.