Indsec - Vice President - Institutional Equity Research (5-15 yrs)
Vice President - Equity Research (8-15 yrs)
About Indsec (www.indsec.co.in):
We are one of the oldest institutional broking houses in India (servicing clients since 1993), offering the complete range of broking services. We have one of the largest pool of legacy empanelments with local DII's and select FII clients. Our niche research team has been our strength, enabling us to stick to our core business over the years.
Position & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for an experienced professional with a proven track record in the stockbroking industry to lead our research team. The role is ideal for a research analyst at a mid-tier broking house wanting to grow into a leadership role in an entrepreneurial and sales-driven boutique broking house. An individual with an entrepreneurial mindset wanting to maximize returns from his/her network will flourish in the role
- The candidate will report directly to the MD & CEO
- Lead a team of 4-5 analysts in conducting routine equity research activities such as IC reports, quarterly updates, company management meetings, client presentations etc.
- Ability to service and grow share of wallet from existing empanelments - local insurance companies, mutual funds and treasuries
- Leverage on personal network and experience to lead efforts towards pitching for new empanelments
- Good work-life balance as compared to industry norms
- Opportunity for variable pay higher than industry standards
- Minimum 5 years of Institutional Research experience is a must
- Strong industry network, contacts and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of multiple sectors
- Ability to lead a team effectively