Indsec - Senior Analyst - Equity Research (5-15 yrs)
Senior Research Analyst - Equity Research (5-15 yrs)
About Indsec (www.indsec.co.in):
We are one of the oldest institutional broking houses in India (servicing clients since 1993), offering the complete range of broking services. We have one of the largest pool of legacy empanelments with local DII's and select FII clients. Our niche research team has been our strength, enabling us to stick to our core business over the years.
Position & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for experienced professionals with proven track record within Equity research to lead coverage of FMCG, Consumer Durables, Capital Goods & Engineering and Banking sectors. The role is ideal for research analysts at a mid-tier broking house wanting to grow in a sales-driven boutique broking house. An individual with an entrepreneurial mindset wanting to maximize returns from his/her network will flourish in the role.
- The candidate will report directly to VP - Institutional Equities
- Lead a team of upto 2 associates/junior analysts in conducting routine equity research activities such as IC reports, quarterly updates, company management meetings, client presentations etc. within their respective sector
- Ability to service and grow share of wallet from existing empanelments - local insurance companies, mutual funds and bank treasuries
- Leverage on personal network and experience to help drive coordinated team effort towards pitching for new empanelments
- Good work-life balance as compared to industry norms
- Opportunity for variable pay higher than industry standards
- Minimum 5 years of Institutional Research experience is a must
- Strong industry network, contacts and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and experience of core sector
- Ability to effectively work in teams