Analyst at Indsec
Views:19880 Applications:1543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:323
Indsec - Research Analyst/Senior Research Associate - Institutional Equity Research (2-10 yrs)
We are one of the oldest institutional broking houses in India (servicing clients since 1993), offering the complete range of broking services. We have one of the largest pools of empanelments with local DII's and select FII clients. Our strong research team has been our strength, enabling us to stick to our core business over the years.
Desired Candidate Profile:
The ideal candidate will have worked at an institutional equities desk as Research Associate / Analyst of a broking firm (min. 2 years) with knowledge of specific Industry under coverage
- Preparing equity research reports viz. Initiating coverage, quarterly updates, event updates, etc. for institutional clients, attend analyst meets and conference calls
- Build financial models and apply various valuation techniques - comps, DCF etc. for companies under coverage
- Assisting PMS division for generating investment ideas, valuations and sector outlook
- Collate and analyze industry data from various research database we subscribe to
- Keep abreast of important trends and developments in the relevant sectors/geographies
- Provide need-based analysis on unassigned stocks
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and within the team
- Make regular presentations to the team on relevant topics/areas of expertise
- Minimum 2 years of Institutional Equity Research experience and specific is a must
- A solid understanding of financial statements, ratios and valuation concepts. Undergraduate experience in Finance & Accounting + CFA / CA preferred
- Analytical / Problem solving skills, with a logical thought process - to sort, analyse and creatively interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Good English writing skills
- Good relationship management, and strong communication and presentation skills
- Quality of work - accuracy, presentation and attention to detail in day-to-day delivery, creative thinking, effort to provide incremental value-add
- Responsiveness & Eagerness to grow within Equity Research & eventually transition to Equity Sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.