Indsec - Dealer/Junior Sales Trader - Institutional Equities (3-10 yrs)
About Indsec :
We are one of the oldest institutional broking houses in India (servicing clients since 1993), offering the complete range of broking services. We have one of the largest pools of empanelments with local DII's and select FII clients. Our strong dealing team has been our strength, enabling us to stick to our core business over the years.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- The ideal candidate will have worked at an institutional equities desk as Dealer / Jr. Sales trader of a broking firm (min. 3 years) with experience of dealing and servicing Insurance Companies, Mutual funds, Pension Funds, and FII's.
- Ability to service and grow share of wallet from existing clients and a proven track record in execution of trades is essential.
Responsibilities & Skills :
- Execute trades in cash segment for clients (such as CD, Limit Orders, Volume Based, Market Orders, Basket orders)
- Coordinate with back office for day end activities
- Responsiveness & eagerness to grow within equity sales
- Should be great at relationship management, possess strong communication skills and be eager to learn from senior traders.
- Leveraging on professional network and experience to pitch for new clients is an added plus