Manager Talent Acquisition at Indospirit Distribution Limited
Views:885 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Indospirit - AGM - Accounts Payable (10-18 yrs)
About the Role
As a Payables controller, you will be responsible for heading the Accounts payable function & shall be leading a team of accountants responsible for day to day Invoice verification, GL accounting & disbursements for Indospirit Group
Day-to-day business Partnering with Companies Internal & external Stakeholders such as lenders, suppliers & related agencies.
You will be ensuring that the department operates smoothly, maintains accurate and complete records regarding documentation, approvals & adequate support before payments to any suppliers, lenders, and employees.
What you will do day to day?
- Lead AP Function to drive end to end accounts payable process for the entire Indospirit Group
- Driving Cost Saving Initiatives & doing 100% due diligence at the time of recording & verification of expenses
- Ensuring accuracy of the data being recorded in books of accounts & maintaining KPI performance dashboard
- Monitoring consumption, ensuring effective funds utilization with zero/minimal wastages.
- Expertise in Invoice Processing/Vendor Management/Employee Claims/Payments Disbursement/Record Keeping
- Driving monthly & annual closing of books of accounts, maintaining key Balance sheet schedules & MIS reporting's
- Proactive support for meeting requirements for Internal Audit & annual statutory audit
- Forecasting for Weekly/monthly payments plan
- Expense tracking, Fixed Assets management, Insurance management & Intercompany/Interbranch Accounting
- Active engagement with key stakeholders such as auditors, treasury, procurement, Finance, and Operating Leadership
- Setting up KRA Metrics for the AP team and monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Developing Process SOPs & implementing robust control against each & every accounting activity
- Driving systems developments, procedures, and policies, including Accounts payable & General ledger accounting with adherence to company values & policies.
What are we looking for?
Education: Either B. Com/M. Com/CA/CMA/MBA (F)
Experience: 10 to 15 years in AP role with Team lead exposure in Industry - Preferable FMCG, Consumer Durable, Manufacturing.
- Expertise in end-to-end Procure to pay process for an Indian Conglomerate with operations across PAN India.
- Business acumen with Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- A team player with strong leadership & Project management capability
- Knowledge of ERP/Tally & MS Office
- Well-versed with India withholding tax laws TDS, TCS & GST, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.