Assistant Manager - HR at Indospace Development Management Pvt. Ltd
Views:4594 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
IndoSpace Development Management - Assistant Vice President - Administration (5-8 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Experience (In yrs.) : 5-8 Yrs.
Specific Experience :
- Exp. In corporate office administration and maintenance (Mumbai & Multicity)
- Knowledge of statutory compliances is must
- Experience of at least managing the office space for more than 15 thsd. Sqft
- Service or construction industry
- Experience in Hospitality & Travel Management
Basic Qualification - Graduate/Post Graduate in Any field
Technical Qualification :
- Office Maintenance certification or knowledge is must
- Knowledge of ERP will be an added advantage
- Needs to understand Legal approvals (office agreement / statutory approvals)
- Should have experience in driving the administration function
- Fluency in English language
- Team Player
Job Responsibilities :
Core Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Office administration & its space management, stationery management, security management and maintenance
- Create and monitor yearly budget for function and budget Vs actuals controls
- Management of outsourced manpower, Vendor Management, including finalization and execution of rate contract/AMC with cost efficiency.
- Office upkeep and managing soft and technical services for creating congenial work environment for employees
- Manage all the vendors registration and their payments
- Responsible to create and circulate Administration MIS
- Manage Travel, Transportation, Telecom, Internet & Hotel corporate tie ups and bookings/arrangements
- Responsible for tie up with insurance companies and renewals
- Responsible for all Office statutory compliances applicable as per law and timely renewals and documentation
- Liasioning with government offices for statutory compliances
- Set up of Multi city / town offices, guest house, chummeries etc.
- Support peer teams in employee engagement programs like sports/ outdoor/ offsite/ family day events.
- Create a safe work environment for all employees/ outsourced employees.
- Basic knowledge about disaster management & business continuity process (BCP)