HR at Novateurs Electrical and Digital Systems Private Limited
Views:494 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
IndoAsian - Deputy Manager/Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-9 yrs)
About Legrand Group
Legrand is a global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Legrand's purpose is to 'improve life' by transforming the spaces where people live, work and meet with electrical and digital infrastructure and connected solutions that are simple, innovative, and sustainable. Legrand is headquartered in Limoges, France, and has over 36,000 employees across the world. Legrand has been in India since the late 1990s and follows a multi-brand strategy in the region - in addition to the Legrand brand, the Group in India owns the brands Numeric, IndoAsian, Adlec, Valrack, and Raritan. Legrand in India today, Group Legrand has a strong Sales/Commercial presence and is present in 80+ key locations, with 8 manufacturing sites.
Modular Switches | Home Automation | Switch Board | IoT Devices (legrand.co.in)
IndoAsian, an Indian origin brand with a legacy of consumer trust established over six decades ago, is proud to be a part of the Legrand Group.
As industry pioneers, we were the first to produce 10kA breaking capacity MCBs and RCCBs in India and continue to deliver high-quality products suited to the Indian market.
Designing more with less and offering great value for money is at the heart of everything we do.
We innovate so that our products make sense, without compromising on quality. This is known as 'Frugal Engineering' for us, and it pushes us from "how to make this product better" to "how to make this product more accessible." Thus, we measure success when every consumer who experiences our offering says "this makes sense".
Switches & Sockets | Distribution Systems | Circuit Breakers & Fuses (indoasian.com)
The primary focus of this role is lead special projects in Talent Acquisition for the Group in India - design and conceptualize the initiatives and take them to the implementation stage to be handed over to the TA team for execution. In addition, this role will also support sourcing and hiring as required. The role is an individual contributor role and will report to the TA CoE Leader of the Group in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop the right frameworks and execution plan for key TA initiatives for the Group in India, working closely across all the Group entities and stakeholders - key projects include Diversity hiring (Gender, PWD), Employer Branding, Campus Strategy, etc.
- Work closely with the TA team as well as other HR and business stakeholders to develop the right approach and solution for the projects for execution
- Lead the end-to-end hiring for defined roles/entity, ensuring quality and timely hiring, ensuring defined process is followed and delivering on recruitment metrics (TAT/quality of hire/diversity/ etc.)
- Drive competency-based hiring, regularly conduct sessions for managers on the same.
- Drive adoption of digital recruitment tools
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual hiring reporting and analysis
- In-depth understanding and hands-in experience of Recruitment & Sourcing
- Should have good exposure in stakeholder management, vendor management
- Competent in Analytics
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and develop and design frameworks from scratch
Qualifications, Role-Specific Knowledge, and Experience
- Post-graduate diploma/degree in business management with specialization in HR
- Relevant work experience of 6 - 8 years in recruitment, with corporate MNC for last 3-4 years (non-IT recruitment and experience in manufacturing sector preferred)
- Proficient in using MS-Office applications like excel, word and power-point and enterprise application software (HRIS)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and oral (especially when presenting to Senior Leadership)
- Excellent influencing skills
Note- Early joiners will be preferred