Indirect Taxation (2-4 yrs)
Client - is a premier professional services Firm that was founded on 2004, with a vision of providing an exemplary array of advisory services to businesses and organizations, both domestic and international.
Brief Job Description
Position Designation: Senior Associate – Indirect Tax
Practice: Indirect Tax
Experience: 2 - 4 years of post qualification experience in service tax, VAT, excise.
Office Location - Bangalore.
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant from 2009 or 2007 batch.
Job Profile: This role is designed to manage client deliverables. The incumbent will have to work closely with seniors to understand clients need and deliver agreed outputs. Some of the main priorities of this job are :-
- Work on customs, excise, VAT, service tax, SEZ etc. assignments.
- Manage client engagement team
- Achieve deliverables within time and quality
- Work with manager to interface with client on a need to basis
- Conduct original research to solve problem areas
Education qualification: Chartered Accountant from 2008 or 2007 batch. (1st attempter is preferred).
- Post Qualification experience of 2 - 3 years in Indirect tax
- Technical skills
- Original research ability
- Leadership ability
- Domain knowledge (2-3 years)
- Law/Corporate Firm
- Relationship ability (External)
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.