Deputy Manager at Indira IVF Hospital Pvt Ltd
Views:688 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Indira IVF Hospital - DGM - Operations & Compliances (15-25 yrs)
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic Operations & Compliances team at our corporate office in Andheri.
- As a vital member of our team, you will be responsible for overseeing various aspects of facility management, regulatory compliance, vendor relationships, budget optimization, infrastructure projects as per expansion plan, and stakeholder engagement.
Below will be brief of the roles & responsibility;
Facility Management for all centers across the group :
- Ensure efficient and effective day-to-day operations across different departments.
- Manage office facilities, ensuring a safe, clean, and conducive work environment.
- Coordinate resource allocation, including office equipment and supplies.
- Oversee vendor relationships and contracts related to administrative services.
- Establish preventive maintenance schedules to minimize downtime and repair costs.
- Co-ordinate with landlords & property consultants regarding all property & related matters raised by pertinent departments
Statutory Compliance & Licensing :
- Ensure regulatory compliance with local and national laws & other governing agencies applicable to the company.
- Monitor changes in laws, regulations, and industry standards that may impact the organization's operations.
- Ensure the organization's policies and practices remain up-to-date and in compliance with relevant requirements.
- Collaborate with legal counsel and regulatory authorities, as necessary, to address compliance matters.
- Ensure timely application & renewals of all applicable licenses
Vendor and Contractor Management :
- Identify and engage with reliable vendors and contractors for maintenance services.
- Negotiate contracts and service agreements to secure favorable terms.
- Monitor vendor performance and ensure service quality meets expectations.
Manage Budgets & Cost Optimization :
- Prepare and manage budgets for both administration and maintenance departments.
- Optimize resource allocation to achieve cost-effectiveness in operations.
- Monitor expenses and identify opportunities for cost-saving measures.
- Monitor hiring and duties & approve payment matrix within the operations department
Infrastructure & New Projects :
- Lead centre expansion for the group, from identifying new properties, infrastructure setup, ensuring statutory compliance both Domestic & International
- Supervise project execution and oversee operational expenses and budgeting to help optimize costs and benefits
- Oversee property due diligence, site visits and finalization of new projects, as per timelines & maintaining all related documents.
- Track & maintain project lifecycle & timelines, from LOI to project completion.
Stakeholder Management :
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, internal teams, and vendors.
- Address stakeholder concerns and ensure customer satisfaction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.