Deputy Manager at Indinfravit
Views:430 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Indinfravit - Project Head (15-20 yrs)
Business of the Company:
The Company is in the business of managing operating projects in the space of core infrastructure viz toll roads, highways, bridges. It owns and manages multiple projects across India by way of individual operating companies on PPP basis. The company is promoted and backed by strong pedigree of sponsor developer and long term international investors. Company has invested over Rs 10,000 crore in such assets with intention to further invest and grow the platform.
Additional: As the company is a growing company, we value interest from incumbents who may wish to seek opportunities in other regional centres such as Mumbai /Pune/ in case of any future opportunities
Job Description :
The incumbent has to ensure smooth operations and maintenance of all tolls spread across India and work closely with his team and project sites. The position will deliver/execute the toll business operations strategy and direct. The position involves proper implementation of tolling systems and toll audit system and ensure effective implementation at all tolls. Also, to ensure that all the employees are fully trained and implement the technology at site.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- To maximize Toll revenue and achieve targeted toll revenue.
- To ensure full compliances with statutory, contractual, and procedural compliances.
- To assess the daily compiled toll collection & traffic report and initiate corrective action.
- To highlight to the management about any incident / event affecting operations / toll.
- To ensure commissioning & implement the tolling procedures.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the project.
- To check and review all tolling systems/ toll audit system and ensure effective implementation at all tolls.
- To carry out periodic review of operator's resources vis- vis work programmed, and progress achieved.
- To monitor and appraise MIS report-comparing traffic growth, variation etc.
- To review & comment on all the correspondence with NHAI / any Government Body notice and ensure timely action on the same.
- To review the monthly O&M reports being submitted to NHAI to review & follow up for any court / legal cases against the company for the project / Toll.
- To highlight the O&M and contractual requirements not being 100% fulfilled.
- To review & follow-up any insurance claims pending for early settlement.
- To visit & review the overall operations of the projects & report to management & take approvals.
- To review the safety issues and tolling equipment performance.
- To adhere to health and environmental compliances and ensure quality control / quality assurance.
- To sense the local problems, asses / audit on pilferages / damage and resolve the issues.
- To ensure implementation of electronic toll collection system at the Toll Plazas and day-to-day Liaison with all concerned / EPC Agency for civil works to ensure smooth implementation, Stabilization and Optimization of the Operations.
- To ensure preparation, implementation and review of formats and systems for the toll plazas to ensure minimum leakage, smooth and efficient operations of daily toll collections, accounting processes, MIS formats, etc.
- To ensure implementation and review of all validation procedures including preparation of validation records and related MIS
- To ensure implementation and review of systems and processes for maintaining the tolling system and the accuracy and uptimes of AVC, cameras, bar code readers, HTMS etc. and related MIS
- To Coordinate with equipment supplier for smooth implementation of all the above.
- To review and update of tolling systems for latest technology and improving the efficiency of tolling procedures and availability of the latest checks & balances at Project Sites to eliminate toll leakages.
- To monitor and review of MIS reports (System Health, Toll Collection, Validation, etc) generated by Project sites and Audit of tolling systems and traffic through such MIS reports & Site Visits to identify potential traffic leakages and shortfalls in toll collection on daily basis.
- To attained NHAI meeting & briefed on Toll Operation.
- To establish liaison with local police and other local authorities.
- To prepare budget and implementation at all places strictly as per it.
- To lead and resolve toll employees' issues, complaint & attend crisis management for proper resolution.
- To check the review all tolling systems and toll audit system and ensure effective implementation at all tolls.
- To carry out periodic review of operator's resources vis-a -vis work programmed, and progress achieved.