Deputy Manager at Indinfravit
Views:749 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Indinfravit - Deputy General Manager - Procurement (20-25 yrs)
Company Introduction :
Business of the Company:
The Company is in the business of managing operating projects in the space of core infrastructure viz toll roads, highways, bridges. It owns and manages multiple projects across India by way of individual operating companies on PPP basis. The company is promoted and backed by strong pedigree of sponsor developer and long term international investors. Company has invested over Rs 10,000 crore in such assets with intention to further invest and grow the platform.
Additional: As the company is a growing company, we value interest from incumbents who may wish to seek opportunities in other regional centres such as Mumbai /Pune/ in case of any future opportunities
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Procurement professional with a strong background in Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing and managing the procurement in 50% of the project portfolio for services, products, and materials at various stages of our Roads and Bridges projects. This role involves close collaboration and negotiation with various departments including Implementation, Operations, Maintenance, and other service departments. The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with vendors, service providers, contractors, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure effective procurement processes and successful project delivery.
Skills - Total 20+ years' experience - Roads and Bridges, with 15+ years in Quantity surveying, Planning, Budgeting areas, Procurement
Good English written and spoken, High Computer skills especially costing..
Education: Degree in Civil Engineering
List of Duties:
1) Identification of all requirements in requisition for purchase issued by Functional Department.
2) In charge of establishing internal rates for civil works being done in maintenance stage including accidental damages, any additional works during implementation stage, MMR works, RM works, PBMC works- PR basis
3) In charge of establishing internal SOR rates for small value, regularly used items
4) Responsible for Routine Maintenance contracts, MMR contracts finalisation
5) Ensure regular Internal improvements based on feedback from Projects, Vendors
6) Negotiate the best rates and best payment terms and contract conditions, maintaining high level of integrity.
7) Reiterate with Projects and suppliers for finalization of quantity and quality.
8) Establish delivery terms, time and stages of inspection for the supply with Project teams.
9) Ensure that all potential suppliers are provided with identical information upon which the quotations are given equal opportunity to meet the desired requirements.
10) Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard
11) Keep updated with market developments and assist in Vendor Development.
12) Regularly train on company development programs.
13) Co-ordinate with SBU / M&A teams for new project acquisition
14) Arrange and participate in meetings between Vendors and Company engineers and other personnel to facilitate standardization and economical procurement.
15) Evaluation of vendors [Pre and Post Award of Works]
Note: This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.