HR at Boutique Business Research Firm
Views:38 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IT Competitive Intelligence Analyst - Secondary Research (5-6 yrs)
We are looking core secondary research professionals. This is an individual contributor, hands-on, full-time opportunity for an experienced competitive intelligence analyst. You should have worked in a CI role or in IT/ICT/TMT secondary research, with a KPO or an IT company.
This role is a FTE position to support the CI program of a global IT MNC.
This is a work from home opportunity given the prevailing Covid situation. This may convert into an office position in Delhi/NCR in the future. Women on sabbatical and those looking to jump start their career are encouraged to apply.
- Develop battlecards on competitors in the IT/ICT sector on a global and region level
- Deep dive on competitor product portfolio and bring out positioning, solution gaps, weaknesses and strengths
- Drive holistic understanding of competitor structure, GTMs, financial performance, and sales and business strategy
- Track company, competitor and sector developments to leverage current market dynamics and assess relative positions
- Bring out client advantages and challenges so that they can appropriately position themselves in the market and in RFPs
- Conduct solution, trend and market assessments for the business in support of C-level and RFP requirements
- Extensively leverage analyst reports (Gartner, IDC, ISG, Everest, Avasant, etc.), company published information, and market commentary to deliver incisive competitive intelligence
- Evolve as a specialist and a competitive intelligence expert with deep and wide hold on company propositions, their position in the market, and the competitive landscape
- Preferably worked on competitive battlecards that arm sales rep with substantial information to counter competitor's capabilities and position company capabilities as superior
- Sustained working on/for IT solutions like cloud, data center, networking, cybersecurity, digital workplace, etc.
- Substantial work on secondary research and ability to creatively leverage Google to find information
- Extensive working on PPT to develop compelling storyline and visually appealing styles
- Detail oriented, logical and deductive to compare information and arrive as conclusions, comfortable with handling large volume of information
- Self-starter, motivated to pursue a specialist role, and capable of making time to add domain skills and hold while also delivering on projects