Assistant Manager - HR at IndiGo
Views:1362 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
IndiGo - Manager - Treasury Operations (5-10 yrs)
Treasury Operations :
- Maintain strong bank relationships while managing global banking structure.
- Leverage existing banking relationships to open, manage and maintain domestic and foreign bank accounts.
- Monitor and oversee existing bank account services and signatories including bank account administration for opening, migrating and closing accounts.
- Managing the overall non fund based portfolio of over USD 1Bn. Oversea/ assist the team in timely execution of standby letters of credit, export letters of credit, bank guarantees and similar instruments.
- Monitor and analyze bank fees including SBLC/BG commissions and cash management expenses.
- Effectively work with and support internal business partners including payments, legal, tax and IT teams.
- Develop and support treasury policies/ SOPs, procedures and controls.
- Recommend and implement solutions to strengthen operational controls and incorporate best practices.
- Work with internal and external auditors.