Director - Human Resources at Indifi Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:3342 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Indifi - Vice President/Director - Strategy & New Product Development (7-10 yrs)
Indifi is looking looking for smart, hungry, ownership-driven people looking to take responsibilities beyond their years of experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in getting in early at a startup with tremendous scale potential, as well as folks looking to do new product development, growth operations and business development etc.
- Leading the team involved in strategy alignment, building new industry segments and launching new products initiative for SME lending and payments
- Assess industry segments and product opportunities and evaluate landscape for prospective products, platforms and channel partners
- Listen to the needs of the market and use insights to create and deliver high impact scaleable products/initiatives for customers and company
- Build user centric designs, flows and get the product live in a cross-functional environment
- Develop the entire product vision - lower Cost of execution and processing times and drive process excellence by building products that leverage data and automation.
- Managing cross functional teams and Owning the complete product development cycle from ideation to launch including conducting on ground customer research, product-market fit, process workflows and designs, pilot partnerships and go to market
- Executing end to end high impact strategic initiatives and partnerships with leading corporates and firms
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years prior work experience. Stints in FinTech/financial products/financial consulting or an entrepreneur is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to strategize and improve customer intimacy.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- Should follow first principles thinking.
- Strong execution orientation - needs to be able to get things done, and fast.
- Excellent Product Judgment: You have an in-depth understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and strong intuition for what people want to do.
- Appreciation for Detail: You easily recognize aesthetic and functional details and can make pragmatic decisions about what details are actually important.
- Both internal and external stake holder management
- Ideal candidate should be hungry, proactive, and outward-oriented, detail oriented with a bias for action and delivering results.
Indifi seeks to improve access to SMB financing in India, by providing small businesses access to multiple lenders. It substantially improves the experience that borrowers get in terms of speed of approval and disbursement, convenience of the loan process, relevance of the loan product to their business needs, and finding the best rates in the market. Indifi does so by data collection and analysis from disparate data sources, thereby minimizing the need for physical data collection.
The company has received funding from top-tier VC firms such as Accel Partners, Elevar Equity and Omidyar Network.