Director - Human Resources at Indifi Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:2958 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Indifi - Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts/Taxation - CA (4-5 yrs)
Indifi seeks to improve access to SMB financing in India, by providing small businesses access to multiple lenders. It substantially improves the experience that borrowers get in terms of speed of approval and disbursement, convenience of the loan process, relevance of the loan product to their business needs, and finding the best rates in the market. Indifi does so by data collection and analysis from disparate data sources, thereby minimizing the need for physical data collection.
The company has received funding from top-tier VC firms such as Accel Partners, Elevar Equity and Omidyar Network.
Indifi is looking looking for smart, hungry, ownership-driven people looking to take responsibilities beyond their years of experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in getting in early at a start-up with tremendous scale potential
Role : Manager- Taxation
Qualification : CA with 4 to 5 years of relevant domain experience
Job Profile :
50 % Indirect Taxation & 50 % Direct Taxation
Indirect Tax :
- Compliance with respect to GST, VAT, CST
- Closure of Direct and Indirect Tax Assessments of TDS and GST
- GST Audit
- Reply to Show Cause notices and attend hearings.
- Drafting of Appeals, filling and attend hearings.
- Dealing with Income tax department and follow-up with Consultants.
- Working experience in Service Tax like tax payments, returns fillings, reply to Show Cause notices etc.
- Well updated on GST.
Direct Tax :
- Working knowledge of TDS like tax payments, returns filling and e-TDS rectifications.
- Department Liasioning wherever required.
Candidate must have experience in both direct and indirect tax.