Director - Human Resources at Indifi Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:4150 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Indifi - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-5 yrs)
The role would entail around the following -
- Develop paid campaigns in Google, Facebook, Linkedin & other partners to drive leads and nurture existing leads.
- Closely monitor all relevant metrics and improve them to optimize daily, weekly and monthly cost at unit level.
- Maintain weekly, monthly and daily reports for performance marketing.
- Manage end to end digital process to optimize CAC (customer acquisition cost) and other campaign-specific goals.
- Test new campaigns and communication messages by regular A/B Testing.
- Be actively involved in SEM and Facebook efforts (Keywords, image optimization etc.)
- Ensure regular creative refresh and pilot new formats/layouts.
- Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Pilot Digital Bot System to improve funnel performance.
- Create and manage regular email and sms campaigns with suggestions to improve the overall funnel of the customer journey.
- Full-Funnel Ownership
- Work with sales team to ensure best conversion of leads
- Work with Tech for any improvements/bugs
- Proven experience in digital marketing and in handling paid campaigns in Google and Facebook.
- Good knowledge on web analytics tool Google Analytics and Attribution model.
- Good knowledge on data management techniques and effective utilization of the same on campaigns.
- Good knowledge on managing display campaigns (both auction and reserved) . Should be well aware of industry rate benchmarks etc
- Should come up with creative marketing ideas on an ongoing basis.
- Should have hands-on experience in MS excel to create performance report.
- Good to have
- Worked in B2B lead generation role
- Preferably from BFSI segment
- Report creation in Power BI
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in performance marketing across multiple platforms
- Should have Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in marketing.
- Proven understanding of how to plan, develop, execute and optimize digital campaigns using paid media, affiliates, and email.
- Strategic, innovative thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.