Senior Executive - HR at Indifi
Views:264 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Indifi - Manager - Collections (4-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Negotiate & collect over dues from customers
- Monitor and control Delinquency and Credit Losses for the 60+ portfolio
- Exercise adequate control over Agency performance in terms of resolution
- Managing field collector productivity. Capacity Planning for the 60+ pool.
- Ensuring agency profitability through improved performance. Training on Code of Conduct
- Timely assignment of Collection cases to Agencies. Conduct periodic Collection Agency Audit
- Ensure legal recourse and follow up on delinquent accounts where applicable
- Enhance Recovery Rates to ensure the continued profitability of Business. Continuous review of Recovery Portfolio to effectively give directions and control to Recovery operations.
- Identify, develop, and continuously improve Recovery processes to ensure overall efficiency in terms of customer contact and Recovery Techniques
- Identify gaps in Recovery capacities and ensure timely capabilities by way of Agency Recruitment. Ensure timely and meaningful MIS to Business for review & feedback
- Ensure strict control over Recovery costs and rationalization where required
- Provide accurate Recovery figures to the business. To review charged-off accounts and file legal cases where required
Company Profile :
Indifi Technologies is an enabler of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) financing in India, Indifi Technologies, while maintaining its focus on MSME businesses, intends to direct the investments towards furthering its products and technology.
With a 350BUSD debt financing Gap, in India's MSME segment, Indifi brings in a technology platform that will aggregate the lenders and identify the needs and work with partners to fulfill to enable the small businesses to have greater access to low-cost debt. Apart from being a market place for lenders and SME borrowers, Indifi also provides finance to SMEs that have not been able to fulfill their financial needs. Indifi currently provides loans in the range of Rs. 1 to Rs. 40L, with average loan size being in the range of Rs. 5 L. The Company has already provided about 1500 loans and the credit performance is better than the industry average.