Co-Founder at Grow Hospital
Views:13518 Applications:696 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:648
IndiaSupply/GrowHospital - VP/Head/COO - Operations (1-15 yrs)
IndiaSupply/GrowHospital - Operations - VP/Head/COO - Core Team Member
It's an exciting time of big growth in B2B eCommerce in India. Big players like Amazon, IndiaMart and startups like Udaan, Moglix, Bizongo are eyeing on the $700 billion opportunity lying in this industry.
IndiaSupply/GrowHospital is a B2B eCommerce company, serving the healthcare industry with a vision to disrupt the $100 bn market and to become a billion dollar company in 4-5 years & a clear market leader of this space.
The company is founded by a serial entrepreneur from IIT Kanpur. We are in operations for last ~3 years and now scaling the business to the next level after completing the current funding round.
- We are looking for a person, who will join our core team as operations VP/head/COO as per the past work experience.
- You will lead the operations independently, will manage the day to day decisions on your own
- You will be managing medical deices & consumables category. Inside that digital marketing, lead closure of equipment, on-boarding hospital, fulfilling the orders
- You need to establish the operations from scratch, hiring the team and ensuring the profitability of business, you need to learn many tools & practices along the way.
- You need to design a process driven and smooth operations where all the stakeholders including customers, vendors, internal team& you are enjoying the work and having an extra-ordinary experience.
- You will be responsible for strategy, execution & scale.
It is not just a job offer.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Understanding the B2B Medical e-commerce space & It's challenges
- Highly customer focused
- Responsible for revenue generation, medical equipment lead closure & consumables order fulfillment
- Directly manage the P&L
- Responsible for month on month growth in revenue/profit
- Responsible for customer acquisition via digital marketing and on-ground marketing
- Responsible for on-boarding vendors and maintaining relationships
Education : Only IIT/IIM/CA or Other Tier 1 Colleges
Past Experience : (1-15 years) An entrepreneurship experience, core team member in a startup, in FMCG/Consulting company will be preferred
Excellent communication skills
- A self driven, motivated & want to build a future market leading company as a core team member
- Risk taking ability
- Leadership skills, managing and nurturing the team
A very high growth opportunity
Location : Delhi, Salary : Basic Salary & good equity options as per candidate's past experience, good growth in salary & in personal wealth in upcoming time and personal brand value along with the company growth
An extra-ordinary work life & personal life
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.