HR at Indiana Group
Views:1834 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Indiana Group - Head - HR & IR - Plant (12-18 yrs)
1. Manage the entire life cycle of employees including but not limited to talent acquisition and talent management, employee engagement, learning and development, attendance management, attrition management and exit process.
2. Ensure that the manpower needs of the organization are met in time by using diverse sources of recruitment and having the job description and KRA's for each position clearly defined.
3. Maintain harmonial industrial relations with union and play an active role in negotiation process.
4. Ensure compliance of all necessary statutes and regulations through liaisoning with various government authorities, labour consultants and advocates for IR and court related matters.
5. Formulate and implement a robust performance management system that establishes a clear linkage between performance and rewards and that the performance appraisal process across the level at Plant is completed in time.
6. Identify training needs of employees at plant through mapping of skills required for each position and organize internal/external and on job training programs for improving productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.