HR at Indiana Group
Views:3293 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:306
Indiana Group - Head/General Manager/Vice President - Finance & Accounts (15-20 yrs)
1. Oversee day to day planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities- accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, risk management, costing, legal, project viability and analysis, working capital management, treasury operations, budgeting processes and finalization of accounts.
2. Ensure Compliance of all statutory and regulatory requirements including but not limited to direct and indirect taxes, transfer pricing wherever necessary, FEMA and company law matters.
3. Resource mobilization and monitoring fund movement, negotiation with banks/FIs on terms of credit, pricing, charges and improvement in external rating of the company.
4. Oversee approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, departmental budget, salary budget, ledger and account maintenance while motivating and developing subordinates.
5. Ensure credibility of group finances by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, mergers and acquisitions, financial trends and forecast and monitoring of business and financial performance through MIS.