HR at Indiana Group
Views:1100 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Indiana Group - General Manager - Contracts/Claims/Dispute Resolution (18-27 yrs)
1. Responsible for all arbitration proceedings and documents including statements of claim, notes of arguments and affidavits.
2. Review and manage contracts and claim management or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess implications that need to be brought to the executive managements attention.
3. Ensure proper project and contract correspondence, documentation and compliance with contractual terms (pre-award of project, award of project, project execution and post-project closure) to ensure timely and successful project execution.
4. Attend client meetings, court hearings and arbitration proceedings, interact with lawyers and company personnel to ensure favorable judgement and awards.
5. Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.