HR at Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd
Views:3601 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Indian Television - Assistant Manager/Manager - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Indiantelevision Dot Com is one of India's pioneering media company which is involved in online publications, offline events such as B2B conferences, seminars and below the line activations for partners and brands, production of digital video content, and televised awards shows, and strategic marketing for clients - both online and offline.
- Accountable for identifying, developing and expanding existing and new client relationships & key accounts and Getting Sponsors on board for the event
- Proficiently working on existing leads and generate new leads. Responsible for setting up appointments with the clients either through emails or cold calling.
- Maintaining close communications at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting.
- Efficiently researching target markets and trends, and adjusts sales strategy accordingly. Explore various business development channels to achieve the targets
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth
- Lead planning, forecasting & reporting for all the digital marketing & sales related activities
- To strengthen organization's market position while achieving financial growth
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Work efficiently with internal team to meet clientele needs
- Responsible for Generating ROI.
- To achieve the assigned target within specified time frame
-Strong Networking & Communication Skills, Negotiation & Persuasion skills, Prospecting & Closing Skills, Sales Planning, Thorough knowledge of Events industry, Presentation Skills, Energy Level and Professionalism
Technical Skills: High Competency in Microsoft Office