Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:481 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Technical Product Manager - Mobile Applications (2-7 yrs)
- The Technical Product Manager will be the primary operational owner of Android and iOS mobile apps, performing a Product Management role in close coordination with the Mobile App Development and Campaign teams.
- The position requires day-to-day interaction with campaign teams to understand the requirements, then coordinate with the mobile app development team to design the solution and finally deliver the technical solutions within a challenging deadline.
- This role requires you to understand tech trends in the mobile app development field, see how they impact your roadmap, and how those can drive the team towards achieving the desired goals.
- Lead mobile app design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map.
- Coordinate the collection, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality.
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate the beta testing of new products and features.
- Coordinate with development and campaign teams.
- Strong academic record with graduation/post-graduation from a top-tier institution
- 2+ years of Mobile App Product Management experience
- Experience in managing at least 2 Mobile App projects with a user base of 1L+
- Must be aware of important KPIs of mobile apps
- Experience working with cross-functional teams that includes engineering, design, and marketing.
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management
- Knowledge of SQL and Analytics (Firebase, Crashlytics, AppsFlyer etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Understanding of App versioning and release process for Android and iOS app
- Experience in managing large-scale systems is a plus
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well