Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:4049 Applications:737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:593
Indian Political Action Committee - Team Manager/Lead - Project Management - IIM/ISB/IISc/IIT (3-7 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee - Team Manager / Lead
ABOUT I-PAC :
I-PAC is a platform of choice for educated youth and young professionals who want to participate in the Indian political system and contribute meaningfully in setting the agenda for incoming governments, without necessarily being part of a political party.
I-PAC started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013 and has been operating in the socio-political domain since the last 5 years. This group, founded by young professionals from renowned academic and professional backgrounds, is described as - India's first Political Action Committee. I-PAC has transformed the way elections are fought in India by introducing professionalism and innovation at scale in campaigning.
I-PAC aims to bridge the gap between citizens' aspirations and the incoming Government's priorities in its endeavor to support the election of visionary, progressive and inclusive leaders to public offices. I-PAC has ensured that citizens' agenda becomes focal to its campaigns through 'Nitish ke Saat Nishchay' in Bihar and 'Captain de Nau Nukte' in Punjab. In UP, through the 'Kisan Yatra', I-PAC brought back the focus on the demand for farm loan waiver which found resonance across the country.
In the recently concluded campaign in Andhra Pradesh, where YS Jagan and YSRCP registered a resounding victory, I-PAC was instrumental in drafting the - Navaratnalu- YS Jagan's 9 welfare schemes to improve the living conditions of the people of Andhra Pradesh. Over the next 14 months, I-PAC executed YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra, wherein he took the message of the Navratnalu to the people and refined it further by getting a better understanding of their issues and aspirations.
WHO IS I-PAC LOOKING FOR?
- People who want to create a lasting impact on a huge scale and are keen to explore opportunities in the political/policy domain.
- Expertise in any of the following domains - Data Analytics, Technology, Digital Communication & Media, Research, Operations, Logistics, and HR.
- Experience in managing multiple parallel projects in coordination with other teams.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- Liaising with various teams to create and define standard operating procedures and processes for the team enabling them to execute on the vision
- Operating with considerable autonomy, discretion and working efficiently with minimal oversight, good prioritization, and good judgment.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 3-7 years of work experience in any of the fields - Data Analytics, Technology, Digital Communication & Media, Operations, Logistics, and HR.
- A Bachelor or Master's or MBA degree from a tier-1 institute (IIM, ISB, IISc, IIT, NLS, etc.)
- Our head office is in Hyderabad and you can be expected to be deployed as per project requirements.