Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1319 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Strategy Research & Insights Team Member - Tamil Nadu (1-6 yrs)
The Strategic Research and Insights (SRI) team-member role at I-PAC is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals skilled from backgrounds such as economics, education, public policy, management, consulting, development and social sector. To be competitive, candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to excel in a dynamic working environment, have a proven academic and professional track record, leadership capabilities. The candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, solve complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
- Ability to solve complex unstructured problems on a real-time basis with tangible impact on governance and politics
- Design innovative outreach campaigns and analyze of crucial pieces of information from various sources in order to drive the overall campaign strategy and narrative
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with an understanding of social/political dynamics of the on-going projects and design strategies within short deadlines
- Draft publications and presentations that summarize and synthesize the policy implications based on primary and secondary research
- Track government policy announcements and significant policy events with political implications on a regular basis to provide periodic updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Masters degree in management/ public policy/ economics/ social sciences or equivalent degree from premier institutes preferred
- Adept in drafting research briefs and policy notes as well as presentations of high quality
- 1-6 years of experience working in management consulting, corporate strategy, public policy consulting or think tank research role
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of analyses reports and presentations
- Proficient in research tools and resources, for in-depth secondary research
- Should be able to read/write/speak Tamil
- Ability to contextualize public policy from a political standpoint
- Individuals with strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
Full-time opportunity with immediate joining at Chennai.
The apply button will redirect you to an external page, please apply there.