Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2534 Applications:784 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Strategic Research & Insights Role (3-7 yrs)
- The Strategic Research and Insights (SRI) team at I-PAC is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals skilled in areas such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, social work and policy to name a few.
- To be competitive, candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to excel in a dynamic working environment, have a proven academic and professional track record, leadership capabilities. The candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, solving complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ability to solve complex unstructured problems on a real-time basis with tangible impact on governance and politics
- Designing innovative campaign strategies, analysis of crucial pieces of information from various internal and external sources in order to drive the overall campaign strategy and narratives
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously, understanding the social/political dynamics of the on-going projects and design strategies under short deadlines
- MBA or equivalent degree from premier institutes
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in management consulting, research, corporate strategy role within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of analyses reports and presentations.
- Good Knowledge of Research databases like EPW, HeinOnline, JSTOR
- Must possess good analytical skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable insights, strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
- Must be a good team player, should have good written, verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well