Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:409 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Indian Political Action Committee - Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (2-7 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is India's first & largest cross-party political advocacy group, widely credited to have revolutionized election campaigning in India.
I-PAC is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make a meaningful contribution to political affairs, grassroot development and governance of the country without necessarily being part of a political party. Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought together some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds and has provided them with a unique opportunity to closely engage in the election process and influence policymaking in India.
- Overseeing the sourcing and shortlisting process
- Coordinate with Team Leads to create a hiring plan ahead for the recruitment of ongoing & upcoming campaigns
- Guide the sourcing team to source CVs from leading job portals and social media platforms, referrals and other sources
- Engage with Placement Coordinators of Campuses across streams to hire best of young talent
- Managing the interviews, Onboarding & Joining process
- Understand the job requirements and screen / interview the shortlisted candidates.
- Develop an induction plan aimed to providing candidates with all the business related knowledge and skill-set required to succeed in their respective roles
- Improving the recruitment process
- Benchmark, suggest and implement changes in the entire Talent Acquisition process aimed at improving the process efficiency and candidate experience
- Build capabilities to help reduce the time to hire (TAT) and improve the overall efficiency, yet optimizing the cost and budgets
- Have 3-7 years experience in Human Resources/ Talent Acquisition
- MBA graduate with a degree in Human Resources
- Ideally should have the experience of hiring for roles in technical (IT, Technology, Data Analytics) as well as non-technical domain (Campaign, Digital Marketing, HR, Finance etc.)
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of using Job Portals (Naukri, IIMJobs, LinkedIN etc.) will be useful
- Ability to manage multiple projects and experience of bulk hiring
Location: Hyderabad (Shall be open to travel as per business requirement)