Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:3353 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Senior Financial Analyst - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-8 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is seeking professionals who can play a pivotal role in the finance function to support its multiple projects across locations. After making a mark in an extensive Lok Sabha election campaign and assembly election campaigns across Bihar in 2015, Punjab & Uttar Pradesh in 2017 and Andhra Pradesh in 2019, I-PAC is now gearing up for the upcoming assembly elections in West Bengal, Bihar & Tamil Nadu. If you are interested in making a meaningful contribution and want to experience it from close quarters, then read on!
What will you do?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, implementation, monitoring & reporting of the project cost center
- Forecasting the cash flow positions related to available funds from HO for cost center
- Prepare and analyze the regular financial report particularly monthly variation analysis cost center- wise
- Tracing costs back to underlying activities, performing cost analysis
- Monitor cost-effective data to provide costing info
- Identification of Cost Reduction/ Profit improvement area via Target costing
- Detailed Variance Analysis & Feedback to Finance Manager
- Ensure timely MIS preparation & submission to management. Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
- Collecting cost information and maintaining an expenses database
- Create detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions for the company
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies and report the variances with reasons
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Assist in preparation of key metrics
- Assist with preparation of annual budget process
- Assist external auditors in completing audits
- Budgeting and reporting over operational costing
- Overseeing benefits and compensation packages
What are we looking for?
Qualification and Preferences:
- Degree of MBA in Finance from a reputed premier TIER-1 institute
- Experience in Financial Reporting preferable in the Service Industry
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Core Competency Required:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and presentation
- Should be a Team Player
- Flexibility to Travel
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.