Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:764 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Indian Political Action Committee - Senior Associate - Tamil Nadu Campaign (2-5 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee - Tamil Nadu Campaign Senior Associate
About I-PAC :
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make meaningful contribution to political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party. Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds together and provided them with a unique opportunity to become a part of the election process and influence policy making in India. I-PAC works with visionary leaders with a proven track record. In the process, the group helps them set a citizen-centric agenda and partners with them to conceptualize & implement the most effective methods of taking it to the public and gathering mass support.
Job Role :
Senior Associate is a leadership role that involves managing and spearheading all the assembly constituencies in a designated geography towards electoral victory. This will be a dynamic role and may involve frequent travel to different locations and regular interaction with the political leaders, cadres, volunteers, neutral societal influencers and people at large. The candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and the tenacity to work with stringent deadlines.
- Liaising with the organizational and electoral leaders of the party
Campaign strategy and operations:
- Creating plans for effective outreach in the designated area and executing them by managing I-PAC's manpower and through the local party unit
Political Strategy & Execution:
- Sourcing field insights on local civic issues and aspirations
- Identifying strategic political actionables to be shared with the party
Required qualifications :
- Tamil language proficiency (Read, Write and Speak)
- Bachelors/ Master's degree from premier institutions
- Professionals with 2-5 years of work experience preferred
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.