Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1201 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Indian Political Action Committee - Research & Insights Role (3-5 yrs)
Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is India's first & largest cross-party political advocacy group, widely credited to have revolutionized election campaigning in India.
I-PAC is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make a meaningful contribution to political affairs, grassroots development, and governance of the country without necessarily being part of a political party. Starting as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought together some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds and has provided them with a unique opportunity to engage closely in the election process and influence policymaking in India.
For more information on I-PAC, please visit - https://www.indianpac.com
About The Job:
The Research and Insights (R&I) team-member role at I-PAC is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals from backgrounds such as economics, education, public policy, governance, management consulting, development, and social impact. To be competitive, candidates need to demonstrate a commitment to excel in a dynamic working environment, and have a proven academic and professional track record and leadership capabilities.
- Solve complex unstructured problems on a real-time basis with tangible impact on governance & politics
- Create publications for political communication, reports, presentations, and policy documents that summarize and synthesize information based on robust primary and secondary research
- Conceptualize and conduct landscape studies and analyze data from various sources to drive the overall campaign strategy and narrative
- Track government policy announcements and significant legislative events with political implications on a regular basis to provide periodic updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Public policy/ Economics/Management/Social sciences or equivalent degree from premier institutes preferred
- Should have 3-6 years of experience working in Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Public policy consulting, Think tanks or research roles
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of analyses, reports and presentations
- Proficient in research design, methods and tools to produce deliverables with tight deadlines
- Experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous
- Knows Bengali
- Ability to contextualize intersectional policy matters from a political standpoint
- Ability to conduct quantitative data analysis and modeling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.