Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:279 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indian Political Action Committee - Political Intelligence Unit Team Member - Tamil Nadu (2-7 yrs)
The Political Intelligence Unit team-member role at I-PAC is designed for individuals with strong political acumen and the ability to connect various data points to build an information repository. To be competitive, candidates should have an in-depth knowledge of Tamil Nadu politics, should have a birds eye view of political party's work, posses awareness about major political events, and know about key party functionaries. The candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, solve complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
- Ability to probe for relevant political information and undertake sentimental analysis on concurrent topics
- Sift through large sets of raw input to identify key information and connect dots to form a big picture
- Create comprehensive reports after undertaking extensive primary and secondary research
- Ability to work independently and follow through on all projects and meet strict deadlines while remaining highly detail-oriented.
- Strong academic record with graduation/post-graduation from a top-tier institution
- 2-7 years of work experience in Policy, Advocacy, Political Analysis, Media or similar fields would be an added advantage
- Candidate must be open to travelling for work when required
- Must possess excellent primary and secondary research skills
- Should have a keen understanding of policy and polity
- Expert level proficiency in Tamil is mandatory
- Must possess good analytical skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable insights, strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
- Individuals with strong interpersonal skills and able to thrive in a collaborative environment
Full-time opportunity with immediate joining at Chennai.
The apply button will redirect you to an external page, please apply there.