Recruitment Head at Indian PAC Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:210 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Indian Political Action Committee - Platform Manager (1-6 yrs)
About the Role:
We at I-PAC are looking for young professionals who are eager to work in a thriving political environment. If you are a dynamic go-getter, comfortable living in a high-octane, fast-paced environment, and want to go beyond the humdrum of 9-to-5 and do something truly unique, this role is for you.
As a Platform Manager, you will play a principal role in developing, maintaining, and monitoring the tech-based platforms aimed at improving the overall efficiency of projects & programs in the organization. The objective is to build internal tech-backed platforms that will incorporate products focused at monitoring the diverse domains at I-PAC & pacing the progress toward organizational goals in collaboration with Web & Mobile app developers.
- You have to create, innovate & design technology-backed internal platforms in collaboration with Web & Mobile app developers.
- Understand the functional and strategic attributes of I-PAC, and deliver best-in-industry products.
- Build and maintain an effective communication bridge between Product Managers, the UI Designer & Developer. Continuously monitor the efficiency of the platforms and ensure seamless user experience to keep it organizationally relevant.
- Execute and maintain functional areas to plan, maintain and deploy platform software.
- Overseeing the efforts put into developing and maintaining platforms and systems, ensuring efficiency andStakeholders' satisfaction.
- Develop program assessment KPIs for evaluation of campaigns and individuals and suggest improvements.
- Bachelor's or master's degree from Tier-1 Institutes with a minimum of 2 years of experience of exposure to
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of presentations, plans, and monitoring reports
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Previous Exposure to working with Tech, UI/UX Designers & Product managers.
- Knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.
- Ability to multitask of various natures from documentation, excel, presentation, etc.
- Basic understanding of MongoDB, PHP, CSS or similar language.